Thursday, January 5, 2012

One of those days...

Today was just one of those days...I should be in bed now, but here I am, spilling my guts to no one.

Monday through Thursday I am up at 5am to be at work by 6am so I can leave and get home by 3pm. Fridays I work at home but am up by 6 so that I can get some work in before Avery is up. Needless to say, by Thursday afternoon, I am beat. Avery will usually take a nap with me when I get home. Then I feed her, the pugs, and make dinner. (I do have to say I am very grateful that I work for a company that is flexible and works with MY schedule)

Today was not one of those nap days. From the time my sister left, about 3:30, and I am so very fortunate and grateful that my sister is able to watch Avery while Ryan and I work. I don't know what I would do without her. Anyway, from the time she left, Avery screamed for 2 straight hours! I almost lost my mind. There was NOTHING I could do to console her. It was just horrible.

I have a sneaking suspicion that her 2 top teeth are breaking through...I am praying that they come through fast and her pain is minimal.

It is not easy being 8.5 months old :-(











xoxo

No comments: