I am linking up with Shannon from Life After I 'Dew' (or L.A.I.D - even though my immature mind always chuckles when I see this) for the first time. She is one funny blogger (this coming from the girl who won "Most Funniest" of her graduating class - true story, one day I will scan the picture from my yearbook)and I read her blog on the reg. She keeps it real and tells it like it is, which I absolutely appreciate.
So here is my list for SWW -
So What if:
- I spent $15 on mascara last week - it was SO worth it! And since that and lip gloss are all I really wear most days, I am totally justifying it!
- I am so over the whole "nice car" thing. I am looking to trade my Lexus in for a Honda. I told The Husband that if me driving a <much> less expensive car means I can stay home - or even work part time - I will do it in a heartbeat. And with gas being predicted to be $5/gal by summer, its a no-brainer. As always, praying on this one.
- I am completely procrastinating working on my essay revision that is due today, even though all I have to do is rewrite the abstract. (And for anyone who is familiar with APA writing, it is not hard or time consuming) I think I just get a thrill out of doing things at the.very.last.minute.
- we skipped Avery's bath last night. When I got back from class at 7:30, I was tired, she was tired, and we both just needed to go to bed. Tonight, though? No class. So bathtime it will be! And maybe I will squeeze in a shower - you are welcome Husband, co-workers, and fellow students.
- I may have reestablished my eBay addiction. But not for clothes for me...for Avery, of course! I have a $10 or less rule on buying clothes for her. I HAD to give myself this rule or I would have gone bat shit crazy (and into serious debt) buying her anything and everything I come across - because really, little girl clothes are the CUTEST! I have found some great things for her on eBay, and consignment, and ALWAYS for under $10, usually that includes shipping too.
- I practically inhaled my kitchen last night. I'm am seriously PMSing (sorry if any guys read this) and totally making an excuse. I did fine all day then as soon as I walk in my front door after work, it is like some wild beast is let loose. Here is the list of my transgressions: HUGE bowl of Frosted Flakes w 1%milk, 4 Reese's eggs, glass of Iced Tea, and 4 Mint Milano cookies. Then I went to class and thought it was over. Nope. When I got home from class, topped myself off with a Ham & cheese Hot pocket, some chips, a tall glass of iced tea and 2, yes, because 1 just wouldn't be enough, Fiber One Brownies. I will be tallying up the points from that binge last night as soon as I am done writing this post. I am expecting it to be cringe worthy. And leave me with little to no extra weekly points. Looks like I am walking my arse off the next few days, luckily we are in for some fabulous weather here in southeastern PA. Oh and maybe a spin class on Saturday morning to really torture myself.
Well, that is enough honesty for today! Check back next week, as I am sure I will have more so what's to divulge.