Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Midweek Confessions


Once again, I am linking up with E over at E, Myself, and I to do some needed confessing. Every time I do these I am amazed at how fast the week has gone because it always feels like I just did them.

- I think I enjoy Disney movies way more than the average 31 year old. And I am talking the old school Disney  The Gnome Mobile, Parent Trap, Polyanna, Lady and the Tramp, Pete's Dragon...I could go on and on. I cannot wait until Avery is old enough to watch them with me.

- In my effort to "wean" myself off of my asthma medication, I have had 2+ weeks of horrible sleeping and even more horrible breathing. Straight up, asthma sucks. I have had asthma since I was young and as I have gotten older and not treated my body as well as I should have, it seems to have gotten worse. I am praying that as I lose weight, it will help with my breathing. Because you know, they are intertwined somehow. Reason # 5327238340 to lose weight and get healthy.

- I love Instagram and check it way too much throughout the day. I get an odd sense of satisfaction when the little, orange notification bar appears telling me I have a new "Like", comment or follower. So lame, I know.

- Even though we did not have any extra money this week, I still bought Avery the Foofa stuffed animal from Yo Gabba Gabba. Sacrifice for your kids, right?

Time for another breathing treatment, working from home today so that makes it a little easier.

Happy Wednesday!

xoxo

1 comment:

Tami said...

I definitely hear you on the sacrifices for the kiddos! I'll go forever without buying anything for myself but it's nothing but the best for my sweet girl! Your daughter is just precious! Aren't baby girls the best?