Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Project Lose Weight Part 3 & 3.5

I'll try to keep this short and sweet because it is getting late and I am tired and NEED to go to bed at a decent time (it is now 9:30 and I have to be up at 5am, decent is slowly slipping away)

Saturday I dragged my sorry bum (and Avery's) to the Y in the cold snow/rain. I completed week 1 of C25K. I was actually surprised each time the running segments were over. Like I could have kept running.

Hey, maybe this program works.

I know, I am only 1 week in but I am so out of shape - I really surprised myself this week.

So I did 30 minutes of running and then 20 on the elliptical. Then we cooled off in the indoor pool. Avery LOVES the water. And that makes my mama heart happy. (plus, I am glad all those swim classes are making a difference)

The rest of the weekend was spent working on my bedroom. Oh come on, you didn't think I was not going to mention my pride and joy of the weekend?

And in case you missed it on Instagram, here is a little look:
A bedroom post to come once the crown moulding is put up this weekend.

Because of my painting/stenciling day yesterday, I was up until 1am finishing up laundry so I was EXHAUSTED today. And I got my period. YAY!

Needless to say, I did not make it to the gym tonight. But my awesome sister went anyway and took Avery with her so I could get a quick nap.

This week, I am planning on going tomorrow (Tuesday), Thursday, and Saturday. Maybe I will get to spin on Friday.

So keep checking on me (Kaly). I may need an extra kick in the rear since I am not in my usual state and would rather sit on the couch and eat chocolate.

Here is to one day closer to spring!

xoxo

No comments: