Tuesday, July 3, 2012

ABC's of Me...



ABC's of Me!

I saw this on Double the Fun's blog and ever since MySpace, I love me some 
questionnaires/surveys what-ever-you-want-to-call-them


A. Age: 32
B. Bed size: Queen, although Husband has been petitioning for a King for a while now, 
and I am sure when A starts to crawl into our bed at night, he will eventually win.

C. Chore you dislike: Dusting. And my house proves it. But I am terribly allergic to dust,
 so you would think I would maintain it better...nope.
D. Dogs:  3 fat, crazy, lazy pugs. Malcolm, 8, Parker, 7, and Grover Cleveland, 3. They were
 our babies before our baby. And I still try to remember that. 


E. Essential start to your day: Food. I have to eat as soon as I wake up, otherwise, 
I will not eat until dinner.
G. Gold or silver: I used to be straight up silver, but lately I have crossed over to the gold
 side now and then. As long as it is real and doesn't look all cheap and gaudy.
H. Height: 5'7" (although my Dr likes to say 5'6.5", I round up)
I. Instruments you play(ed): flute for a month or two, until I started having asthma 
attacks because I could not control my breathing. And the piano. 
J. Job title: In this order: Wife, Mama, and Color-data coordinator. 
K. Kids: 1 sweet girl 

L. Live: The Keystone state, in the suburbs of the city of brotherly love (yeah right)
M. Mom’s name: Margaret Mitchell - like the author of Gone With the Wind
N. Nicknames: Egg - real creative, I know. I do have a friend that calls me Schmegal.
 That is nice.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Tonsils out 3 years ago (hell on earth), and giving birth 
(a walk in the park compared to have my tonsils out)
P. Pet peeves: Oh, this could get long....wet strand of hair in the bathroom; people who 
drive slow in the fast lane causing you to pass them in the right lane; when people finish the 
ends of your sentences for you; people who do not RSVP or write Thank You notes - by hand,
 through snail mail; when there, their, and they're is not used properly, same with Your and 
You're and Too, to, Two; I'll stop there, but let's just say I can get annoyed very easily, 
something I am constantly working on ;-)
Q. Quote from a movie: "You Turd" - Chunk from The Goonies. I even tried to get a vanity
 license plate that said U TURD but I got denied by PennDOT
R. Righty or lefty: Right.
S. Siblings: I am the oldest of 6. Lauren, 30; Amanda, 29; Zach, 27; Eric, 24, and Lindsay, 14.
T. Time you wake up: Monday-Thurs 5am, Friday, 6am, Saturday & Sunday 7:30am unless
 we all sleep in and have nothing planned. Good thing I am a morning person. 
U. Underwear: Always. cotton bikini - sorry, probably TMI.
V. Vegetables you don’t like: I think I pretty much like them all. 
W. What makes you run late:Terrible time management and an unrealistic estimation of 
how long things really take.
X. X-rays you’ve had: hand, foot, chest, spine
Y. Yummy food you make: I would never say I am a good cook (and Husband probably 
wouldn't either) but there are a few things I can make better then my mom. Like our
 Hamburger Pie, a family favorite that I grew up eating. Let me know if you want the recipe -
 its easy. My grandfather says I make the best brownies and fudge. I can make a kick-ass
 dish of buffalo chicken dip, although the recipe is not my own. 
Z. Zoo animal you like: Monkeys. always. since I was little.

No comments: